Our Home Insurance is only available to members
You’re a member when you have a current account, mortgage or savings account with us. Find out more about membership.
And we can't insure your home if it's:
- Got more than six bedrooms
- Not in a good state of repair
- Having structural work carried out (routine maintenance and decoration, like fitting a new bathroom, are fine)
- Showing any sign of - or has ever been damaged by - subsidence, landslip or heave
- Built before 1760
- Listed Grade I or II* England and Wales, Grade A or B Scotland, Grade A or B+ Northern Ireland.
Do you have a mortgage with us?
If you have a mortgage with us, but don't think you can have our Home Insurance, please call us free on 0800 145 60 60. We're committed to looking after our members and we'll do what we can to help you protect your home.