We’ve worked with Aegon, our trusted third-party investments provider, to bring you a simple range of carefully selected funds. By investing through Nationwide, you can:
- Invest with a lump sum, monthly payments or both.
- Choose a Stocks and Shares ISA to maximise your ISA allowance; we also offer a General Investment Account.
- Check how your fund is doing online, by logging in to your Aegon Customer Dashboard.
- Get quarterly statements on your investment’s performance.
- Withdraw your money and switch between funds, without penalty charges.
Bear in mind, Nationwide sells funds, products and the platform as a package. These may be available separately outside Nationwide through other providers.
Want to learn more about investing? Read our Nationwide investments guide